- High thermal performance.
- Low fouling potential.
- Bonded edge with dedicated bond points for added durability.
- Patented Mechanical Assembly (MA) technology for glue-free packs that can be assembled on site.
- Proprietary edge-cutting technology produces square packs that efficiently direct water to both sides of sheet.
- Material meets Cooling Technology Institute (CTI) Standard 136.
- Available in PVC, HPVC, and Polypropylene.
Brentwood AccuPac OF21MA Offset-Fluted Low-Fouling
The OF21MA is for use in counterflow cooling towers (field-erected and package installations) in power, refining, chemical, steel, and food processing applications where water quality is average.
AccuPac® Offset-Fluted Fill combines the low-fouling characteristics of vertical flow with the enhanced water distribution of our cross-fluted designs. The OF21MA’s high thermal performance (high KaV/L) and low pressure drop are similar to the CF1900 design but with lower potential for fouling.
|Nominal Gauge||Dry Weight|
|mils||mm||lbs / ft3||kg / m3|
Brentwood sheet thicknesses are quoted in final gauge (as measured after forming) of 0.010″ (0.254 mm), 0.015″ (0.381 mm), or your specific requirement. All Brentwood fill products are available in PVC and are UV stabilized. The PVC compounds used in Brentwood fills have outstanding resistance to weather exposure and are nearly impervious to chemical degradation by alkali, acids, greases, fats, oils, and biological attack. Brentwood PVC has an excellent fire rating due to its self-extinguishing characteristics, and meets or exceeds Cooling Technology Institute Standard 136. HPVC (high temperatures), PP (polypropylene), and ABS plastics are also available for special applications.