Cooling Towers in Japan
Industrial Cooling Solutions’ Japan office provides a full range of sales, services, engineering, and project support to Japan, Korea, and China.
Domestic project support offerings include assistance with the construction of new cooling towers in Japan, help completing repairs and upgrades, and procurement of spare parts for all models of cooling towers.
At Industrial Cooling Solutions, it’s fundamental to our mission that we supply companies with cooling towers that are not only higher quality and more efficient than their old systems, but that are also more environmentally conscious, with a special emphasis on water resource recycling.
Things to Consider When Finding A Cooling Tower Manufacturer
- Design — In this day and age, manufacturers should design cooling towers with environmental consciousness at the forefront of their process. Look for design specifications that are especially efficient and prioritize eco-friendliness.
- Supply — If you need a new cooling tower or a part for a repair, you likely can’t wait a month for it to arrive. Choose a manufacturer that has a sufficient supply to meet your needs in a timely manner.
- Installation — Making the sale is one thing but following through is quite another. Try to choose a manufacturer who will install a new cooling tower themselves as opposed to simply delivering it.
- Servicing — Cooling tower construction and repair go hand in hand; even the best made towers will need to be serviced eventually. Select a manufacturer with relevant know-how so you have a partner in the industry you can call upon regularly.
Who Is ICS?
With varied backgrounds in such areas as cooling towers, power plant generation, and other industrial fields, we are a collection of highly skilled professionals who have more than 200 years of combined experience in cooling towers and cooling tower services.
Our key clients include high-profile companies like Shell, Star Energy, and Shintech, so we understand the need to offer a full-service solution; that’s why we handle everything from new tower construction to replacement and everything that comes logically in between.
At ICS, our goal is simply to be the first-choice cooling solutions company when quality and performance are paramount. We work actively to achieve that goal by providing industry-leading design and performance backed by unwavering dedication to customer satisfaction.
Whether a customer needs to construct a new tower, complete repairs, and maintenance, or simply purchase parts to keep their current system in working order, we’re here to help.
What Does the Process Look Like for Building A Cooling Tower in Japan?
If you find that your company is in need of a cooling tower and you reach out to ICS’s Japan office for assistance, the process will unfold in this basic order:
- We will create a proposal based on your expressed needs
- We will submit that proposal for you to review and make any necessary adjustments
- Once you have approved the proposal, we will create the engineering design
- When the design is ready, we will begin to ship material to the site
- Finally, work on the cooling tower can begin
For as impactful as our cooling towers are, you’re likely to be surprised how simple it is to begin the process of building a cooling tower in Japan. Our towers are designed to operate in high volume, high-performance situations; they undergo rigorous testing to ensure that they will perform satisfactorily in such scenarios.
If you’re looking for an environmentally conscious industrial cooling solution that will hold up to high standards of quality, then ICS is the partner you’ve been searching for.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you get started on building your cooling tower