- Adjustable Pitch Fan Assembly 34′ & 36′ Diameter
- Blade Counts from 6 to 14
- Individually balanced blades can be replaced – matched sets are not required
- Applications: Packaged Cooling Towers, Induced Draft Cooling Towers and Forced Draft Cooling Towers
TUF-LITE II – 7000 Series Fan Assemblies
Hudson Tuf-Lite II 7000 Series Cooling Tower Fans. Adjustable Pitch Fan Assembly, 34' & 36' Diameter. Blade Counts from 6 to 14.
Adjustable Pitch Fan Assembly 34′ through 36′ Diameter. Blade Counts from 6 to 14.
Hudson Tuf-Lite II 7000 Series (White, previously Blue) fan blades are made from fiberglass reinforced vinyl-ester resin having a very high strength-to-weight ratio and superior ultra-violet and corrosion resistance. An elastomeric blade/holder joint cover prevents moisture from entering the blade.
- Blades: Fiberglass reinforced vinyl ester
- Seal Disc: Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester
- Hub Spool: Ductile Iron, Zinc Rich Coating
- Blade Clamps: Powder Epoxy Coated Die Cast Aluminum (Standard), Powder Epoxy Coated Ductile Iron (Option 1), Coal Tar Epoxy Coated Ductile Iron (Option 2)
- Plates: Steel, Galvanized
- Fasteners: Steel, Mech. Galvanized & 316 SS Opt., Complete Fan with 316 SS (Option 1), Complete Fan with K500 Monel (Option 2)
- Bushing: Malleable Iron
This Fan Assembly series covers model numbers: