Features and Benefits:
- Cooling tower hybrid fill folds into nested bundles for easy, cost-effective shipping, storage, and installation.
- Simple, bottom-supported installation (No field assembly or hangers required).
- TurboSplash PACs can be configured in various spacings and angles to optimize performance.
- Constructed of durable, trouble-free Polyproylene Copolymer that is resistant to alkalis, acids, and oils.
- Pipe Support Saddles (above right) are designed into the top and bottom of the TurboSplash panel frames for positive alignment and secure installation onto the intermediate supports (3/4″[19mm] Schedule 40 pipe).
- Available in 4″ (SF100) and 6″ (SF150) pair spread configurations.
- High Temperature Rated for continuous operation at 180°F (82.2°C) and a 24 hour maximum of 195°F (90.6°C).