- Adjustable Pitch Fan Assembly 15′ Through 20′ Diameter
- Blade Counts from 4 to 10
- Individually balanced blades can be replaced – matched sets are not required
- Applications: Packaged Cooling Towers, Induced Draft Cooling Towers and Forced Draft Cooling Towers
TUF-LITE II – 4000H Series Hub Fan Assemblies
Hudson Tuf-Lite II 4000H Series Hub Cooling Tower Fans. Adjustable Pitch Fan Assembly 15' Through 20' Diameter. Blade Counts from 4 to 10.
Adjustable Pitch Fan Assembly 15′ Through 20′ Diameter. Blade Counts from 4 to 10.
Hudson Tuf-Lite II 4000H Series Hub (White, previously Blue) fan blades are made from fiberglass reinforced vinyl-ester resin having a very high strength-to-weight ratio and superior ultra-violet and corrosion resistance. An elastomeric blade/holder joint cover prevents moisture from entering the blade.
- Blades: Fiberglass reinforced vinyl ester
- Seal Disc: Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester
- Hub Spool: Ductile Iron, Zinc Rich Coating
- Blade Clamps: Un-painted Aluminum (Standard), Epoxy Coated Aluminum (Option 1), Epoxy Coated Ductile Iron (Option 2), Machined Stainless Steel (Option 3)
- Plates: Steel, Galvanized
- Fasteners: Steel, Mech. Galvanized & 316 SS Opt., Complete Fan with 316 SS (Option 1), Complete Fan with K500 Monel (Option 2)
- Bushing: Malleable Iron
This Fan Assembly series covers model numbers:
10, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
15 ft, 16 ft, 17 ft, 18 ft, 19 ft, 20 ft