- Adjustable Pitch Fan Assembly 8′ Through 10′ Diameter
- Blade Counts from 4 to 15
- Individually balanced blades can be replaced – matched sets are not required
- Applications: Packaged Cooling Towers, Induced Draft Cooling Towers and Forced Draft Cooling Towers
TUF-LITE II – 3000HC Low Noise Series Hub Fan Assemblies
Hudson Tuf-Lite II 3000HC Low Noise Series Hub Fan Assemblies. Adjustable Pitch Fan Assembly 8” Through 10” Diameter. Blade Counts from 4 to 15.
Adjustable Pitch Fan Assembly 8′ Through 10′ Diameter. Blade Counts from 4 to 15.
Hudson Tuf-Lite II 3000HC Low Noise Series Hub (White, previously Blue) fan blades are made from fiberglass reinforced vinyl-ester resin having a very high strength-to-weight ratio and superior ultra-violet and corrosion resistance. An elastomeric blade/holder joint cover prevents moisture from entering the blade.
- Blades: Fiberglass reinforced vinyl ester
- Seal Disc: Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester
- Hub Spool: Ductile Iron, Zinc Rich Coating
- Blade Clamps: Un-painted Aluminum (Standard), Epoxy Coated Aluminum (Option 1), Epoxy Coated Ductile Iron (Option 2), Machined Stainless Steel (Option 3)
- Plates: Steel, Galvanized
- Fasteners: Steel, Mech. Galvanized & 316 SS Opt., Complete Fan with 316 SS (Option 1), Complete Fan with K500 Monel (Option 2)
- Bushing: Malleable Iron
This Fan Assembly series covers model numbers:
10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
10 ft, 8 ft, 9 ft