The Howden E-Series cooling tower fans are a highly versatile that can perform in a wide range of cooling tower environments where stress on the fan may be a consideration. The E-Series is a low-vibration fan, chemically resistant with sustainability in harsh environments.
- Highly versatile and adaptable – E-Series fans can perform a wide range of duties in stressful environments, up to a load of 40 HP per blade
- Damps down mechanical vibrations – The FRP blades offer superior damping of mechanical vibrations and great chemical resistance
- Lasts for many years the fan blade is integrated (rather than bolted on) to the shaft, so there’s not much mechanical stress at the joints
- Simple to assemble – E-series fans come with clear technical documentation
- Applications – Field-erected cooling towers, packaged cooling towers, air-cooled condensers (ACC) and air cooled heat exchangers (ACHE)