- Blades: Fiberglass reinforced vinyl ester
- Seal Disc: Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester
- Hub Spool: Ductile Iron, Zinc Rich Coating
- Blade Clamps: Un-painted Aluminum (Standard), Epoxy Coated Aluminum (Option 1), Epoxy Coated Ductile Iron (Option 2), Machined Stainless Steel (Option 3)
- Plates: Steel, Galvanized
- Fasteners: Steel, Mech. Galvanized & 316 SS Opt., Complete Fan with 316 SS (Option 1), Complete Fan with K500 Monel (Option 2)
- Bushing: Malleable Iron
This Fan Assembly series covers model numbers:
Adjustable Pitch Fan Assembly 11′ Through 14′ Diameter. Blade Counts from 4 to 15.
Hudson Tuf-Lite III 3000K Series Hub (White) fan blades are of single piece fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) construction optimized for performance, reliability, noise, and cost effectiveness. Tuf-Lite III fan blades are constructed of light weight, corrosion resistant, fiberglass reinforced vinyl-ester resin, with materials, thickness, and processes determined from finite element analysis modeling. Tuf-Edge leading edge erosion and UV protection is a standard with this blade.