CF80MAx is designed for applications requiring very low drift levels in counterflow cooling towers, evaporative cooling systems, turbine intake hoods, and scrubbers. With field-verified drift test results of 0.0004% per CTI Standard 140 (the industry standard for testing cooling tower drift), there is no need to use double layers of drift eliminators to achieve high drift removal efficiency.
- Beveled drainage tip design reduces pressure drop by up to 25% (based on air velocity of 800fpm [4.1m/s]) over non-beveled design.
- Patented Mechanical Assembly (MA) technology for environmentally friendly, glue-free packs.
- Strong enough to span 6 feet, requiring a small number of support beams and reducing air blockage.
- Can be field-cut for a tight fit around columns and other structures without sacrificing structural integrity (Dri-Seals are recommended for maximum performance).
- Nests with adjacent modules to provide seamless drift removal by eliminating gaps between packs that can allow drift droplet bypass.
- Drift loss of 0.0005% circulating water flow (Test Method CTI-HBIK Standard 140; with proper installation and use of Dri-Seals).
- Material meets CTI Standard 136.