- Adjustable Pitch Fan Assembly 32′ and 33′ Diameter
- Blade Counts from 6 to 20
- Individually balanced blades can be replaced – matched sets are not required
- Applications: Induced Draft Cooling Towers and Forced Draft Cooling Towers
TUF-LITE III – 6000K Series Hub Fan Assemblies
Hudson Tuf-Lite III 6000K Series Hub Cooling Tower Fans. Adjustable Pitch Fan Assembly 32' and 33' Diameter. Blade Counts from 6 to 20.
Adjustable Pitch Fan Assembly 32′ and 33′ Diameter. Blade Counts from 6 to 20.
Hudson Tuf-Lite III 6000K Series Hub fan blades are of single piece fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) construction optimized for performance, reliability, noise, and cost effectiveness. Tuf-Lite III fan blades are constructed of light weight, corrosion resistant, fiberglass reinforced vinyl-ester resin, with materials, thickness, and processes determined from finite element analysis modeling. Tuf-Edge leading edge erosion and UV protection is a standard with this blade.
- Blades: Fiberglass reinforced vinyl ester or epoxy
- Seal Disc: Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester
- Hub Spool: Ductile Iron, Zinc Rich Coating
- Blade Clamps: Powder Epoxy Coated Die Cast Aluminum (Standard), Powder Epoxy Coated Ductile Iron (Option 1), Coal Tar Epoxy Coated Ductile Iron (Option 2)
- Plates: Steel, Galvanized
- Fasteners: Steel, Mech. Galvanized & 316 SS Opt., Complete Fan with 316 SS (Option 1), Complete Fan with K500 Monel (Option 2)
- Bushing: Malleable Iron
This Fan Assembly series covers model numbers:
10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 6, 7, 8, 9
32 ft, 33 ft