Standard Features Include:
- Operation from -20ºC to 65ºC – the FPX continues to perform in very hot as well as cooler industrial environments
- OSpecial aerofoil design meets strict environmental demands for low noise while delivering high efficiency
- Polyurethane-coated steel hub – the E-Series fan also has aluminum blade supports and stainless steel U-bolts, nuts and washers
Optional Features Include:
- Upgraded Leading Edge blade protection – we can better protect the blade for use in wet cooling applications
The extremely stiff single-piece body of the FPX is made out of Fibreglass Reinforced Polyester which offers easy assembly, superior damping and chemical resistance, requiring little maintenance.
The Howden FPX Series cooling tower fans are highly energy efficient while delivering outstanding, low-noise performance in standard to extremely high temperatures.
- Fitted to your application – gain the best balance between low noise, cooling performance and power consumption
- Requires little maintenance – the single-piece body of the FPX is made of fibre-reinforced polyester (FRP)
- Damps down mechanical vibrations- The FRP blades offer superior damping of mechanical vibrations and great chemical resistance
- Simple to assemble – FPX fans come with a tapered bushing connection as well as clear technical documentation
- Highly convenient – get a complete FPX cooling unit package (including fan casing, drive, and entire suspension) all from one source
- Applications – Field-erected cooling towers, packaged cooling towers, air-cooled condensers (ACC) and air cooled heat exchangers (ACHE)