The Howden FPX Series cooling tower fans are highly energy efficient while delivering outstanding, low-noise performance in standard to extremely high temperatures.
- Fitted to your application – gain the best balance between low noise, cooling performance and power consumption
- Requires little maintenance – the single-piece body of the FPX is made of fibre-reinforced polyester (FRP)
- Damps down mechanical vibrations- The FRP blades offer superior damping of mechanical vibrations and great chemical resistance
- Simple to assemble – FPX fans come with a tapered bushing connection as well as clear technical documentation
- Highly convenient – get a complete FPX cooling unit package (including fan casing, drive, and entire suspension) all from one source
- Applications – Field-erected cooling towers, packaged cooling towers, air-cooled condensers (ACC) and air cooled heat exchangers (ACHE)