- Bonded edge with dedicated bond points for added durability.
- Engineered microstructure for improved water distribution and thermal mixing.
- High thermal performance.
- Proprietary edge trim that directs water to both sides of sheet.
- Material meets Cooling Technology Institute (CTI) Standard 136.
- Available with patented Mechanical Assembly (MA) technology for glue-free packs that can be assembled on site.
- Standardly available in PVC and HPVC. Mechanically assembled packs available in PP.
- Available in non-combustible, corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
Brentwood AccuPac CF1900 Cross-Fluted Film Fill
The CF1900 is designed for field-erected or package counterflow cooling towers and can be used in crossflow towers. This fill is used in power, refining, chemical, steel, and food processing applications where water quality is average to good. The CF1900SS is produced from high-quality, 304L stainless steel and made for special applications where extreme temperatures or flammability concerns restrict the use of plastic materials.
High Efficiency Fill, also known as cross corrugated fill, is the highest performance film fill available with excellent water re-distribution properties. AccuPac® Cross-Fluted Fills improve water distribution by splitting the water stream as it descends through the fill pack. The CF1900 splits the water stream eight times in a 12-inch (305 mm) vertical path. High thermal performance (high KaV/L) and low pressure drop are balanced by utilizing the engineered microstructure design and maintaining the highest manufacturing standards.
|Surface Area||Sheet Spacing||Flute Angle||Sheets Per Ft.||Media Pack Sizes:
Depth(D), Width(W), Length(L)
|30°||16||D: 6 in
W: 6 in
L: 1 ft
|D: 24 in
W: 24 in
L: 12 ft
|D: 12 in (305 mm)
or 24 in (610 mm)
W: 12 in (305 mm)
or 24 in (610 mm)
L: 4 ft (1220 mm),
6 ft (1829 mm),
8 ft (2439 mm)
or 10 ft (3048 mm)
|Nominal Gauge||Dry Weight|
|mils||mm||lbs / ft3||kg / m3|
Brentwood sheet thicknesses are quoted in final gauge (as measured in field) of 0.010″ (0.254 mm), 0.015″ (0.381 mm), or your specific requirement. All Brentwood fill products are available in PVC and are UV stabilized. The PVC compounds used in Brentwood fills have outstanding resistance to weather exposure and are nearly impervious to chemical degradation by alkali, acids, greases, fats, oils, and biological attack. Brentwood PVC has an excellent fire rating due to its self-extinguishing characteristics, and meets or exceeds Cooling Tower Institute Standard 136. HPVC (high temperatures), PP (polypropylene), and ABS plastics are also available for special applications.