- Universal Ac or DC supply
- Input for RTD, TC, Ohm, Potentiometer, mA, and Volts.
- Provides DC Loop Power
- Din Rail Mounting
- Output for Current, Voltage, and 2 Form A Relays
- Programmable via detachable display, process calibration, signal. and relay simulation, password detection, error diagnostics, and selection of help test in several languages.
- Linearized electronic temperature measurement with RTD or TC sensor.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current/voltage signal, i.e. from solenoids and butterfly valves or linear movements with attached potentiometers.
- Power supply and signal isolator for 2-sire transmmitters
- Process control with 2 pairs of potential-free relay contracts and analog output.
- Galvanic separation of analog signals and measurement of floating signals.
- The 682A06 is designed according to strict safety requirements and is thus suitable for application in SIL 2 installations.