- Imbedded Piezoelectric Accelerometer for improved accuracy and frequency response.
- Vibration range can be in Acceleration or Velocity.
- Allows for continuous vibration monitoring of critical applications.
- Reduces sophisticated vibration analysis requirements.
- RV (Raw Vibration) option for conducting frequency analysis and machinery diagnostics.
- RVVO (Raw Vibration Velocity Output) option for conducing freq. analysis and machinery diagnosis.
- TO (Temperature Output) option via an independent 4-20mA loop.
- Readily interfaces to existing process control and predictive maintenance equipment.
- Rugged stainless steel construction for applications in harsh environments.
- Flexible design allows for various custom requirements.
IMI 4-20 mA Output Velocity Sensor 640B09
4-20 mA Output Velocity Sensor
The Model 640 B Series Industrial 4-20 mA Sensors combine the capabilities of a piezoelectric vibration sensor and a 4-20mA vibration transmitter. The sensor outputs a 4-20mA signal that is proportional to the overall velocity or acceleration of the machinery. Ideal for monitoring the vibration of process equipment such as fans, motors and pumps, the output of the sensor is used for process control or predicative maintenance. There are many options in this series. Please call for details.
|Measurement Range||0.0 to 2 in/sec pk||0.0 to 50.8 mm/s pk|||
|Output||4-20 mA||4-20 mA|
|Frequency Range (±10 %)||180 to 60000 cpm||3 to 1000 Hz|||
|Broadband Resolution||0.01 in/sec pk||0.26 mm/s pk|||
|Non-Linearity||±1 %||±1 %|
|Temperature Range||-40 to 185 °F||-40 to 85 °C|
|Excitation Voltage||12 to 30 VDC||12 to 30 VDC|
|Settling Time (within 2% of value)||<15 sec||<15 sec|
|Electrical Isolation (Case)||>100000000 Ohm||>100000000 Ohm|
|Size – Hex||1.0 in||25.4 mm|
|Size – Height||2.6 in||66 mm|
|Weight||4.7 oz||131 gm|
|Mounting Thread||1/4-28 UNF||No Metric Equivalent|
|Mounting Torque||3 to 5 ft-lb||4 to 7 Nm|
|Housing Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Sealing||Welded Hermetic||Welded Hermetic|
|Electrical Connector||2-Pin MIL-C-5015||2-Pin MIL-C-5015|
|Electrical Connection Position||Top||Top|
|Electrical Connections (Pin A)||4-20 mA Pos (+)||4-20 mA Pos (+)|
|Electrical Connections (Pin B)||4-20 mA Neg (-)||4-20 mA Neg (-)|